Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the hotel, including rooms and public area. Major responsibilities include ensuring guests are satisfied with hotel cleanliness, responding to guest needs, ensuring safety and security of rooms, maintaining inventory and cost controls, selecting, training, maintaining and managing a motivated and skilled work force. Establishes a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality and provides exemplary performance for the staff to follow.
Job Functions :
• Maintains Brand cleanliness standards for both rooms and public areas and inspects them to ensure that standards are met.
• Trains staff in all aspects of housekeeping, including guest service.
• Administers guest satisfaction inspection procedures and reports.
• Maintains key control and lost-and-found, and ensures staff is trained to follow correct procedures for both.
• Plans work schedules and room assignments with minimum disruption to guests.
• Empowers hotel staff to deliver great guest service by encouraging responsiveness to guest needs.
• Meets or exceeds hotel guest satisfaction measures.
• Ensures hotel standard and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service.